Dr Deborah Hart has been involved with the setting up and developing of the Department of Twin Research since its beginnings in 1992. Her main area of expertise is epidemiology, with wide berth experience managing longitudinal studies for twenty years. Currently her main role is leading the day-to-day running of the Department of Twin Research and TwinsUK resource, in particular planning key strategic objectives and targets for the DTR and TwinsUK, making major decisions involving the use of resources and personnel.
Main roles include:
- Logistical planning of funding and maintaining the resource
- Co-ordinating and overseeing study activities
- Ensuring commitments to the funding bodies are delivered
- Manage income and expenditure
- Develop and implement strategies
- Oversee dissemination
- Pursue scientific interests
- Represent TwinsUK within KCL and outside funder meetings
- Overseeing the needs of collaborators, funders and the study participants
- Supporting and planning all personnel activities within the Department
|Name||Position||Extension||Email Account Name||Email Domain Name|
|Dr Deborah Hart||Executive Director||6730||deborah.hart||kcl.ac.uk|
To call an extension, dial +44 (0)20 7188 and add the four digit extension number at the end unless otherwise indicated.
For staff emails, take email account name and add @ followed by email domain name. For example, if john.smith is the email account name and email domain name is kcl.ac.uk, the email address is email@example.com.
This step is taken to reduce unsolicited emails sent to the Department of Twin Research & Genetic Epidemiology email addresses. We regret any inconvenience caused for our legitimate visitors.